Enablon’s Sustainable Performance Forum (SPF) Houston 2014 attracted senior managers in industry, information technology (IT), software and content development and system integrators. The event, held 21 May 2014 in Houston, offered top-notch, informative presentations and a peek at the road map for Enablon V 7.0.
I had the privilege of moderating the pre-conference Customer Workshop and the SPF general session.
Customer Workshop presentations included
- Dan Vogel, Enablon CEO and Marc Vogel, Enablon CTO – Enablon’s Mobile platform and Configuration Engine
- Pascal Gaudé, Enablon VP, Global Services – Center of Excellence and Services Innovations
- Alexis Merydith, Enablon NA Product Manager – v7.0 Road Map.
SPF speakers included
- Loren Steffy, business/energy journalist and book author – Keynote: Safety in the Gulf of Mexico
- John Kill, ERM Risk Expert – Risk Management Issues and Trends
- Leah Cartwright, Enablon Process Safety Management/Management of Change Subject Matter Expert – PSM Issues and Trends
- Alexis Merydith – v7.0 Road Map
- Bryan Taft, Sr Solutions Engineer – Enablon MOC demo.
Enablon is a leading environment, health & safety (EHS) and sustainable software company. The software firm will hold its annual SPF Americas meeting in late September in Chicago, IL.